Sunday, April 14, 2013

Finding Inspiration Through Sweat

I haven't posted anything in awhile and it feels good to be back. Sure I could blame it on being busy with other projects and working, but the fact of the matter is, I lost inspiration. Where did I lose it? It's hard to say where I lost it. Maybe it got caught in the monotony of the day to day routine. Wake up, shower, work, come home, eat, and do it all again the next day. I'm not quite sure what happened.

What's most important is that I seem to be finding it again. Admittedly I haven't been as active as I usually am. Moving to a new area and getting settled in has taken its toll on my body. Not to mention I just had an awesome birthday weekend in Las Vegas not too long ago. Its hard to bounce back from a Vegas weekend... Just ask Bradley Cooper, or Ed Helms.

Now, the sun is shining, spring is here and I have shaken the three foot long margarita drinks, beer, and smoke from my body and I am back on track. I bought new workout gear and a brand spanking new pair of running shoes and I am feeling good.

There are so many awesome places to sweat in where I live and I have met so many active people its hard NOT to workout. I believe that having a group of friends who are active and athletic is important in life. Not only does it promote a healthy lifestyle, but if you ever have one of those days where you just can't get off of the couch your friends or workout buddies are there to push you and encourage you.  Plus, its always fun to workout with friends!

So get out there and sweat. Do yoga, run, take a spin class or a bootcamp, or hike. Do something to get that blood flowing and that body moving. Trust me, your body will thank you and you will feel much healthier. Have a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment